- Matt Sellwood gets in first with his final thoughts.
- Mr Andy C is back from conference, feeling the warm glow of electoral success.
- He also posts the text of the Gaza emergency motion.
- Sue blogs on the emergency motion she proposed on fuel poverty.
- Natalie on maternity services.
- And Natalie again, this time on the growth economy.
- Joseph Healey's conference report.
- Richard has some post match analysis.
Rowan Pelling mentions us in The Telegraph. Hurrah - Telegraph finally acknowledges we exist!
Emergency motions passed on;
Supporting student occupations over GazaFinal info on motions - check out conference documents (pdf) for texts.
On the medical centre behind the British Library
Funding for rape crisis centres
The Fuel Poverty Private Members' Bill
DO4 "prioritisation of motions" fell
D03 "additional synopsis" passed
DO1 and D02 "members' subs" withdrawn
C17 "Northern Ireland" passed
C15 "criminal justice" passed (minor textual change)
C14 "geo-engineering" passed with both amendments
Also for those inclined to the detail of motions;
B10 Tourism VP (which is where we overhaul and update an entire section of policy)
A21 passed – but it just duplicates TM063
Whole paper as amended passed